Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

How do I become authorized to possess radioactive materials or X-ray units?

Please complete the appropriate form below and submit it to the Radiation Safety Department. Authorization for radioactive materials and some x-ray units has to be approved by the Radiation Safety Committee. If you have any questions when completing these documents, contact our office.