Important: EHS Temporary Office Relocation
Due to UT Stadium renovations and construction, the Environmental Health & Safety Department will be moving to temporary offices at Andy Holt Tower beginning March 25, 2022, until no later than August 15, 2022 at which time we anticipate returning to our current location at East Stadium Hall.
When an incident occurs, such as a fire, explosion, chemical exposure or other issue that presents a need for medical, fire, or police response.
- Call 911 (Fire, Medical, HazMat)
- or 865-974-3111 for UT Police
Urgent Needs Requiring Immediate Assistance from Radiation Safety Staff
Urgent needs can include spill response or personal contamination.
- Normal business hours (8a-5p): 865-974-5580
- Outside business hours (24/7) or if unable to contact the main number: Contact EHS One-Call 865-974-9586
In the event that the EHS One-Call number is unanswered please contact:
- UTPD 865-974-3111 or 911 for emergencies
- EHS Director and Campus Safety Officer Sandra Prior 757-876-5386 (cell) for non-emergencies.